Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And We're Back...

I want to thank the awesome Jim Dougan for telling me he liked the Fantom Blog and hated to see it go.

To be honest. So did I.

Also employee CC made a post LONG after I had closed the site down, therefore making me look really bad. But I envyed her post and thought, "Hey, I used to do that."

Also, sooo much cool shit has happened lately its hard not sharing it with my random fans in Germany and South America (Yes, I have "Hoff" appeal). So sit back and check back in with the Fantom Blog frequently for reviews, store stories, new releases and banter.

Plenty of professional banter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out, Jordan! It was good to chat with ya for a bit.

Cascade/Jordan said...

Thanks Jim! Hope to see you soon at the shop!