Friday, June 6, 2008

The Fantom Presents...


GTFO OA NOOB.

Store News:

  • A man came into the store yesterday and since he did not know my name he proceeded to call me a slur of sports related nicknames, the first of which started with MJ and then rolled into LT, TO, OJ, and then ending finally with Stephen Davis. He then asked me how he could "get rich" in comics because he wanted to. After I sadly informed him that "getting rich" in comics is really hard to do and that the only wealthy people in comics could be counted on two hands, he left, calling me a slur of sports related nicknames.
  • As I type we are having our locks fixed by the most excitable Persian man I have ever met. He says he loves the job because of the people he gets to meet doing such a random odd job. I guess the feeling is mutual. (UPDATE) He has just asked me "As friends now. Do you actually like all this shit?" To which of course I responded, "Excuse me?! Of course I do." We are now engaging in a debate.
  • I recently bought Fables issues 70-74 because I refuse to wait 18 months again for a comic I really love. We have also been trying to get customers to do this (subscribe to the book that is), but I think they are just too excited to get vol. 10 to listen to my yammering.

1 comment:

Big A said...

How dare he talk to Larry Bird like that!